SPECIALIZED Stumpjumper Comp Carbon 29. Ex Demonstrator bargain! in size Medium.
Riding trail requires a bike that can do it all with ease, take some hits, and be ready to come back for more. And when it comes to this, nothing outperforms our new Stumpjumper FSR Comp Carbon 29. It features a durable blend of Shimano and SRAM components, hand selected to ensure that you get the most performance over rugged terrain possible. At the frame, you’ll find our FACT 9m carbon fibre that creates a lightweight, strong, and stiff construction. The carbon moulding process also allowed us to revolutionize how you carry your trail essentials with the all-new SWAT Door found at the down tube. This compartment will fit a tube, a tool, and pump without rattling or compromising the structural integrity of the frame. And when you factor in our proprietary Rx Trail Tune at the shock, plus an aggressive, trail-eating geometry that features ridiculously short chainstays, a roomy top tube, a low bottom bracket, and a slacked out front end, you have a bike that’s going to eat up the trail and ask for seconds.
- FACT 9m carbon fibre Trail Chassis with Stumpjumper FSR M5 alloy rear end blends stiffness with light weight to form the pinnacle of efficiency, while 135mm of travel, fully enclosed cable routing, and integrated SWAT Door create exceptional handling and zero-hassle storage.
- Connected with our FSR 6-Pack Linkage, a custom FOX FLOAT Evolution rear shock features AUTOSAG for easy setup and 135mm of plush, adjustable suspension, while our Rx Trail Tune provides a more supple, responsive, and efficient feel for climbing up and descending down the trail.
- RockShox Revelation RC3 29 fork features a 15mm Maxle Lite thru-axle and 140mm of plush travel to take on hits and bumpy terrain with more control and confidence.
- 29×2.3” Specialized Butcher Control front tyre inspires confidence through any terrain.
- 29×2.3” Specialized Purgatory Control rear tyre delivers reliable traction over a diverse section of soils and conditions
- Command Post IRcc seatpost features 12 positions of up to 125mm of height adjustability for a more customizable position, ultimately resulting in more control and increased handling on both climbs and descents.
Very little use and in as new condition. Was £3000.00 now £2,100.00