What better way to explore the beautiful Isle of Wight than on a bicycle!
We have been hiring bikes for over 27 years. This experience has enabled us to choose a bike that will be suitable for most of the terrains you will come across during a ride on our Island.
Our bikes are never more than two seasons old and are regularly serviced. We equip them with a lock puncture repair kit and a pump. We are conveniently located just 8 minutes walk from the Esplanade at Ryde, where both the hovercraft and the ferry terminate.
If you are traveling with a car then there are public car parks near to the High Street. Hire bikes from 20” wheel are available to suit 6 years old upwards. We also hire trailer bikes, child seats and child trailers upon request. Helmets are available free of charge.
Cycle Hire for the Isle of Wight from TAV Cycles
We offer some great rates for Isle of Wight cycle hire whilst you enjoy your stay on the Isle of Wight.
TAV Cycles Hire terms and conditions
- A record of credit card details will be kept for security deposit for the period of hire, following which, the details will be securely destroyed.
- Proof of identity is required.
- If leaving the cycles unattended, please ensure they are secured with the locks provided. Although the bikes are Insured, an excess of £50.00 will be charged to the hirer if the bike is stolen or badly damaged during the hire period.
- Please do not take cycles onto the beaches. A cleaning fee of £25.00 may be charged!
- Punctures during the hire period are the responsibility of the hirer to repair with kits provided.
- No refunds will be made on the early return of any cycle.
- We accept no liability for your actions or their consequences while the cycle is in your possession or custody!