Isle of Wight e-Bike Cycle Hire
What better way to explore the beautiful Isle of Wight than on an e-bike?
We have been hiring bikes for over 27 years. This experience has enabled us to choose a bike that will be suitable for most of the terrains you will come across during a ride on our Island.
Our bikes are never more than two seasons old and are regularly serviced. We equip them with a lock puncture repair kit and a pump. We are conveniently located just 8 minutes walk from the Esplanade at Ryde, where both the hovercraft and the ferry terminate.
If you are traveling with a car then there are public car parks near to the High Street. Hire bikes from 20” wheel are available to suit 6 years old upwards. We also hire trailer bikes, child seats and child trailers upon request. Helmets are available free of charge.
We have a range of qualify e-bikes for men and women to enjoy the Isle of Wight by e-bike.
Non-refundable booking fee
A non-refundable booking fee of £5 per item is required to complete the booking (as part of this form – secure payment via Stripe – see below.
The non-refundable booking fee will be deducted from the total hire fee when the balance is paid upon collection of the bike/s.
PLEASE NOTE: We are CLOSED on Sundays but bikes can be returned on Sundays to a secure lock up location.
TAV Cycles Hire terms and conditions
- A record of credit card details will be kept for security deposit for the period of hire, following which, the details will be securely destroyed.
- Proof of identity is required.
- If leaving the cycles unattended, please ensure they are secured with the locks provided. Although the bikes are Insured, an excess of £50.00 will be charged to the hirer if the bike is stolen or badly damaged during the hire period.
- Please do not take cycles onto the beaches. A cleaning fee of £25.00 may be charged!
- Punctures during the hire period are the responsibility of the hirer to repair with kits provided.
- No refunds will be made on the early return of any cycle.
- We accept no liability for your actions or their consequences while the cycle is in your possession or custody!