Cycle Hire Terms and Conditions
TAV Cycles Hire terms and conditions
- A record of credit card details will be kept for security deposit for the period of hire, following which, the details will be securely destroyed.
- Proof of identity is required.
- If leaving the cycles unattended, please ensure they are secured with the locks provided. Although the bikes are Insured, an excess of £50.00 will be charged to the hirer if the bike is stolen or badly damaged during the hire period.
- Please do not take cycles onto the beaches. A cleaning fee of £25.00 may be charged!
- Punctures during the hire period are the responsibility of the hirer to repair with kits provided.
- No refunds will be made on the early return of any cycle.
- We accept no liability for your actions or their consequences while the cycle is in your possession or custody!