Isle of Wight Cycle Hire
Enjoy the sites of the Isle of Wight by bike with our cycle hire.
What better way to explore the beautiful Isle of Wight than on a bicycle?
We have been hiring bikes for over 25 years. This experience has enabled us to choose a bike that will be suitable for most of the terrains you will come across during a ride on our Island.
Our bikes are checked after each ride and regularly serviced. Its not like riding your own pride and joy but we like to think you will enjoy your cycling on the island on a decent, well maintained bike.
We equip them with a lock puncture repair kit and a pump. We are conveniently located just 8 minutes walk from the Esplanade at Ryde, where both the hovercraft and the ferry terminate.
If you are travelling with a car then there are public car parks near to the High Street. Hire bikes from 20” wheel are available to suit 6 years old upwards. We also hire trailer bikes, child seats and child trailers upon request. Helmets are available free of charge.
Choose between standard bike and e-bike hire:
We offer some great rates for Isle of Wight cycle hire whilst you enjoy your stay on the Isle of Wight.
Non-Refundable Booking Fee
A non-refundable booking fee of £5 per bike or other equipment is required – payment is via Stripe a secure (SCA) payment.
The non-refundable booking fee will be deducted from the total hire fee when the balance is paid upon collection of the bikes.
PLEASE NOTE: We are CLOSED on Sundays but bikes can be returned on Sundays to a secure lock up location.
TAV Cycles Hire terms and conditions
- A record of credit card details will be kept for security deposit for the period of hire, following which, the details will be securely destroyed.
- Proof of identity is required.
- If leaving the cycles unattended, please ensure they are secured with the locks provided. Although the bikes are Insured, an excess of £50.00 will be charged to the hirer if the bike is stolen or badly damaged during the hire period.
- Please do not take cycles onto the beaches. A cleaning fee of £25.00 may be charged!
- Punctures during the hire period are the responsibility of the hirer to repair with kits provided.
- No refunds will be made on the early return of any cycle.
- We accept no liability for your actions or their consequences while the cycle is in your possession or custody!